Hey, are you tired of completing security
questionnaires from your clients?
Are your customers inquiring or requiring HITRUST
Now you can get deeper insight on the process and timeline to
successfully achieve HITRUST Certification.
With this HITRUST Workshop exclusively from ecfirst, you receive a
prescriptive roadmap that spells out EXACTLY what you need to do to get certified. Examine how
HITRUST Certification can enable your organization to address multiple regulatory mandates and
build a credible cybersecurity and information risk management program.
What's in it for you?
- Know precisely how to establish and implement a HITRUST global risk
- See clearly how the standard can be tailored and customized to
address your unique business priorities for compliance, such as NIST, HIPAA, GDPR,
27001, CMMC, and others
- Be able to show internal and external stakeholders that you are
mitigating persistent cyber risk
What are your take-aways?
- A comprehensive roadmap that helps you navigate the path to HITRUST
- Insight about the HITRUST Certification process and what you need
to do to get organized
- Documents, infographics, slides, and an executive white paper that
you can share with all HITRUST stakeholders of your organization
Understand HITRUST Certification Options
1-Year (i1) Validated Assessment
HITRUST i1 Assessment Defends Against Cyberthreats, Ransomware and Phishing
2-Year (r2) Validated Assessment
Industry-Recognized Standard for Information Protection and Compliance Assurance
Who is it for?
- C level executives
- IT professionals
- Information Security Officer (ISO) and
- IT Directors and management
- Compliance professionals and officers
Why trust ecfirst?
- Proud to be a member of the HITRUST ecosystem as a HITRUST
Authorized External Assessor
- Successfully collaborated with a diverse client base to achieve
- Our team has managed assessments using various standards including,
but not limited, to NIST, CMMC, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and others
- Since 1999 ecfirst has delivered complete end-to-end compliance and
information security services across the United States and worldwide